Certified XR Associate
About the program
The core objective of the course would be to prepare students for the new and exciting ecosystem of Immersive Technologies. This would include exposing them to the media, the hardware, and software, and imparting them with trans disciplinary skills like Technical art, Design, and Programming. Students will learn how to create a simple interactive game, an engaging Augmented Reality application, and understand the underlying concepts of Virtual reality and showcase and demonstrative capability to handle any time real application.
Objective of the course
- Explore Real-Time Development Process
- Understand the Fundamentals of Game Engine
- Understand problem-solving and define solutions
- Understand basic gameplay and game mechanics
- Understand Real-time technologies and its applications
- Understand & design Virtual Reality app idea
- Understand & design Augmented Reality app ideas
- Understand & design WebGL, Web XR app ideas
- Design and build a Handheld AR application
- Up to 75% scholarship available for Keralites.
- Up to 25% scholarship available for Non-Keralites.
- Internship opportunities
- Entrance Test will be conducted and eligible students can attend the course
- Three months of Online program.
- Opportunities for Placement .*
*Note : We don’t guarantee placements
- Introduction to Unity
- Introduction to C#
- Introduction to Unity Gameplay Programming
- Introduction to Realtime Technologies
- Introduction to XR application Development
- Foundations of AR Development
Highlights of the course
- 180 hours of blended virtual training
- Platform for real-time discussions
- Industry expert sessions
- 50 hours of project
Engineering / Science Graduates with basic knowledge in computer sciences are eligible for the course. Final year students who are awaiting the results with no backlogs can also apply .
Age Limit – 45
Entrance test details
Certified XR Associate (60 minutes)
Final year students who are awaiting the results with no backlogs can also apply for the course.
24,300 plus GST
Last Date of Registration : 5th October 2020
Date of Entrance Test : 15th October 2020
Date of Result Announcement : 17th October 2020
Date of submitting Documents and Fee payment : 22nd October 2020
Date of Batch Commencement : 27th October 2020
Those who qualify with 75% Scholarship will get the Certification from NORKA ROOTS.