Certified Specialist in Machine Learning and
Machine Learning jobs are high in demand and continue to be the winners in today’s world. This course is complemented with the Data science course offering students a wider platform of recognition of Diploma in both the fields. This area of study focuses on
- The importance of Machine Learning in the 21st century
- A brief outline of Artificial Neural Networks.
- A mathematical study and estimation of the learning models-Supervised and Unsupervised
- Understanding the concept of Deep Learning
A computer is able to learn from experience without being explicitly programmed and hence the phenomenon of machine learning took it position in global markets. The popular data science methodologies come from machine learning. Machine Learning has a high rank in data science that the common view of a data scientist is someone that uses big data technologies to create pipelines that feed machine learning algorithms.
Don’t let the digital technology scare you, they are at your fingertips so learn and master them. Are you ready to start your path to a Data Scientist? Then join us.
This curriculum covers the best in-class modeling and data analytics techniques through a combination of lectures, self-learning and project hours. To be an expert data scientist, practice and experience counts, our certificate course on “Data Science and Analytics” hence serve as a pre-requisite for this diploma course. This course focuses on the Machine Learning technology with hands-on experience. The course offers
- Gaining a better knowledge on Data Science project workflow and latest developments in field of machine learning.
- Understanding of Advanced Analytic tools and complex techniques in Statistics and ML.
- Big Data module covering topics like Spark, Hadoop and so on.
- Project completion results in a data product, a strong indicator of your expertise in the field of data science.
- Employability skills are enhanced with the current IT scenario with efficient project management skills.
Why join to Machine Learning?
- According to a Gartner report, Artificial Intelligence (AI) is estimated to pave way for close to 2.3 million opportunities by the year 2020
- A similar report from Indeed also reveals that the most in-demand job roles in artificial intelligence are that of machine learning engineers, software engineers and data scientists.
- According to NASSCOM ,the Indian Data Analytics Industry, with its current worth of $2 billion is expected to witness a whopping eight-fold growth and to be worth $16 billion by 2025,
- Highly recommended for job professionals working in field of data science.
- Machine Learning Module (80 hours)
- Introduction to Artificial Neural Networks
- Algebraic & Geometrical Representation of Data
- Density Estimation based Supervised Learning Models
- Mathematical Perspective of Predictive Modeling
- Probability Perspective of Machine Learning
- Matrix Factorization of Unsupervised Learning Models
- Ensemble Models & Case Studies
- Introduction to Deep Learning
- Project #02 (100 hours)
- Self-learning (35 hours)
(140h Classroom + 35h Self-learning + 100h Project)
Any graduate with programing aptitude and strong foundation in mathematics
Fees – 30000 plus GST
25,000 plus GST as a part of ICT Academy Kerala 5th Anniversary Offer
Those who score 50 % marks in the exit test of Data Science will get 25 percent fees reduction