Certified Specialist in Data Science & Analytics
Data Scientists is a breed of data experts who have the technical skills to solve complex problems whereas analytics interpret data and turn it into information which can offer ways to improve a business.So it’s no surprise many people are clamoring to find how to learn data science and analytics. ICT Academy of Kerala offers a specialized certificate course on “Data Science and Analytics”.
Why to join Data Science?
- Preparatory Module (42 hours)
- Python for Data Science
- Data Analytics Using Excel
- Data Visualization using Tableae
- Statistics Module (28 hours)
- Introduction to Statistics
- Classification, Tabulation & Presentation of Data
- Measures of Central Tendency & Dispersion
- Simple Correlation & Regression
- Testing of Hypothesis, Chi- Square Test, F-Distribution, ANOVA
- Probability and Data Science
- Data Science Basic Module (70 hours)
- Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression
- Principle Component Analysis (PCA)
- Support Vector Machine (SVM)
- Case Study
- Project #01 (100 hours)
- Self-learning (35 hours)
- 75% scholarship offers for high performers
- Opportunities for Placement / Internship assistance*
- Free Registration for the Entrance test.
*Note : We don’t guarantee placements
(275 hours: 140h Classroom + 35h Self-learning + 100h Project)
Entrance test details
- Numerical Ability (15 questions)
- Logical Reasoning (15 questions)
- Logical & Verbal (15 questions)
- Data interpretation (15 questions)
- Programming logic (10 questions)
- Computer fundamentals (20 questions)
Any graduates with a programming attitude and affinity to the data.Students who wish to enroll to this course alone are welcome. This course also serves as a pre-requisite in “Diploma in Data Science and Machine Learning”, on pursuing which enhance employability skills and wider range of opportunities.
No: of Seats available : 30 seats .
Eligibility to avail scholarship : Age below 40
Fees – 25000 plus GST
Batch Starts: October 2019
Venue : Trivandrum , Thrissur
Fee: 25,000 plus GST
Certified Specialist in Machine Learning and
Machine Learning jobs are high in demand and continue to be the winners in today’s world. This course is complemented with the Data science course offering students a wider platform of recognition of Diploma in both the fields. This area of study focuses on
- The importance of Machine Learning in the 21st century
- A brief outline of Artificial Neural Networks.
- A mathematical study and estimation of the learning models-Supervised and Unsupervised
- Understanding the concept of Deep Learning
A computer is able to learn from experience without being explicitly programmed and hence the phenomenon of machine learning took it position in global markets. The popular data science methodologies come from machine learning. Machine Learning has a high rank in data science that the common view of a data scientist is someone that uses big data technologies to create pipelines that feed machine learning algorithms.
Don’t let the digital technology scare you, they are at your fingertips so learn and master them. Are you ready to start your path to a Data Scientist? Then join us.
This curriculum covers the best in-class modeling and data analytics techniques through a combination of lectures, self-learning and project hours. To be an expert data scientist, practice and experience counts, our certificate course on “Data Science and Analytics” hence serve as a pre-requisite for this diploma course. This course focuses on the Machine Learning technology with hands-on experience. The course offers
- Gaining a better knowledge on Data Science project workflow and latest developments in field of machine learning.
- Understanding of Advanced Analytic tools and complex techniques in Statistics and ML.
- Project completion results in a data product, a strong indicator of your expertise in the field of data science.
- Employability skills are enhanced with the current IT scenario with efficient project management skills
Why join to Machine Learning?
- According to a Gartner report, Artificial Intelligence (AI) is estimated to pave way for close to 2.3 million opportunities by the year 2020
- A similar report from Indeed also reveals that the most in-demand job roles in artificial intelligence are that of machine learning engineers, software engineers and data scientists.
- According to NASSCOM ,the Indian Data Analytics Industry, with its current worth of $2 billion is expected to witness a whopping eight-fold growth and to be worth $16 billion by 2025,
- Highly recommended for job professionals working in field of data science.
- Machine Learning Module (80 hours)
- Introduction to Artificial Neural Networks
- Algebraic & Geometrical Representation of Data
- Density Estimation based Supervised Learning Models
- Mathematical Perspective of Predictive Modeling
- Probability Perspective of Machine Learning
- Matrix Factorization of Unsupervised Learning Models
- Ensemble Models & Case Studies
- Introduction to Deep Learning
- Artificial Intelligence Module(60 hours)
- Basic introduction of AI
- Pipeline, Pillars, Timeline
- NLP – Practise
- Computer Vision – Practise
- Used Cases
- Research Papers
- Project #02 (100 hours)
- Self-learning (35 hours)
(140h Classroom + 35h Self-learning + 100h Project)
Any graduate with programing aptitude and strong foundation in mathematics
Fees – 30000 plus GST
25,000 plus GST as a part of ICT Academy of Kerala 5th Anniversary Offer
Those who score 50 % marks in the exit test of Data Science will get 25 percent fees reduction
Diploma in Data Science and Machine Learning
(600 hours: 280h Classroom + 70h Self-learning + 200h Project + 50h Employability Skills)
Those who successfully complete Data Science and Machine learning certification will get Diploma in Data Science and Machine Learning. The diploma course would provide a boost to the employment opportunities making them more advantageous to the IT Industry They will be provided 50 hours of employability skills training and will be given placement assistance