The topics covered are :-
- Introduction to Software Testing
- Significance of Testing in Everyday Life.
- Recent failures worth noting
- Why Software fail?
- How to minimize failure?
- Principles of Software Testing
- Testing Levels
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- System Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Practical-Testing Process- Using Test Management Tool
- Requirement Study- SRS Review, RTM Preparation, Writing Requirements
- Create a Test Plan
- Test Case Development-assigning test case to test plan, assigning Requirement to test case
- Test Execution
- Defect Tracking-using MS-Excel.
- Test Summary Report
- Practical-Performance Testing using Apache jmeter
- Installation of jdk, jmeter and its GUI
- Create a jmeter test plan.
- Create a thread group
- Add jmeter elements.
- Jmeter result Analysis.
- Practical-Test Automation using Selenium WebDriver
- Understanding Test Automation Framework
- Installation of eclipse, configure selenium with eclipse
- Configure firebug and fire path
- Create Automated Test Script using Selenium in Eclipse
- Automatically updating Test Management Tool through test link api.
Preferred participants are: Faculty members, Research Scholars, UG/PG Students, Passed out students
Booking Fee: Rs.500/-, which will be deducted from the Total course fee. The participants can pay the balance amount at respective venues.
The total course fee is 2500 (Two Thousand five hundred only) for faculties and 2000 (Two Thousand only) for students. (Inclusive of All Taxes).