Terms and Conditions
- Registration to programme will be confirmed once the booking fee is paid online. Pending payment needs to be made on the first day of the programme.
- The participants will take care of their food and accommodation.
- It is the obligation of the participants to go through the course agenda before registering for the programme. The participants should clearly understand that, ICTAK will strictly adhere to the course agenda
Cancellation by the Participants
- No refund will be allowed for the students who cancels the registration/ do not turn up for the programme.
- Batch change will be allowed purely based on availability of the seats in the requested batch. Batch change request should be submitted in written 10 days before starting date of the batch requested.
Cancellation by ICT Academy of Kerala
- ICT Academy of Kerala reserves the right to cancel any training course due to insufficient enrolment at least 5 calendar days in advance of the scheduled course date. Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future course date or to receive a full refund of the registration fees.
- ICT Academy of Kerala is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the participants if a training programme is cancelled.
- If a training programme is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances such as strikes, weather or natural disaster, ICTAK will try to reschedule for a future date, convenient to the participants, or refund the fees.
- Refund amount will be processed within 30 days