Terms and Conditions
- Registration to programme will be confirmed once the booking fee is paid online. Pending payment needs to be made on the first day of the programme.
- The students need to take care of their food and accommodation
- It is the obligation of the candidate to go through the course agenda before registering for the program. The candidate should clearly understand that, ICTAK will strictly adhere to the course agenda.
Cancellation by the Participants
- No refund will be allowed for the students who will cancel the registration/ not turned up for the program.
- Batch change : Batch change will be allowed purely based on availability of the seats in the requested batch. Batch change request should be submitted in written 10 days before of the batch starting date..
Cancellation by ICT Academy of Kerala
- ICT Academy of Kerala reserves the right to cancel any training course due to insufficient enrolment at least 2 calendar days in advance of the scheduled course date. Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future course date or to receive a full refund of registration fees.
- ICT Academy of Kerala is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the customer if a training course is cancelled.
- If a training class is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances such as strikes, weather or natural disaster, the candidate is entitled to reschedule for a future training course.
- Refund amount will be processed within 30 days