Cancellation by the Candidate
- Registration to programme will be confirmed once the booking fee is paid online. Pending payment needs to be made on the first day of the programme
- In order to reschedule a confirmed training please submit an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 5 days before the training schedule.
- No shows from the candidate will result in forfeiting of booking fees
Cancellation by ICT Academy of Kerala
- ICT Academy of Kerala reserves the right to cancel any training course due to insufficient enrolment at least 2 calendar days in advance of the scheduled course date. Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future course date or to receive a full refund of registration fees.
- ICT Academy of Kerala is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the customer if a training course is cancelled.
- If a training class is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances such as strikes, weather or natural disaster, the candidate is entitled to reschedule for a future training course.
- Under normal situations, the refund shall be processed within 30 working days