Application Programming for Engineering Systems
About the program
Although numerous computer languages are used for writing computer applications C/C++ languages are the most widely used Computer programming languages in the world. Everything from micro controllers to operating systems is written in C/C++ languages since it’s very flexible and versatile, allowing maximum control with minimal commands. If you are interested in a career in computer programming in general and embedded programming in particular, it would be best to learn embedded programming using C/C++
- Placement Assistance with leading corporate(s) for all the participants who complete the course successfully*
- The program content has been created by Industry, based on their requirements to ensure candidates are productive from the first hour of their jobs.
- World’s leading embedded system programming course to open your prospects with many MNC’s operating from India.
- Blended learning with Industry use cases, to familiarize you with real life technology problems
- Industry experts made available as guest speakers as part of the programme ICT academy of Kerala, in association with Country’s leading Embedded System Services Organization, brings you a unique Industrial training programme to gain expertise in embedded programming using C/C++.
- Moving from C to C++, I/O statements, Variable declaration, Pointer concept, dynamic Memory Allocation ‘new’ and ‘delete’.
- coding standards, Default arguments and Reference variables,
- Introduction to OOPS, Object oriented fundamentals, Classes and Objects, Member Functions, this pointer, Workshop (Pending exercises/Doubt etc
- Constructors and Destructors, Initialization list, Initialization Vs assignment, Initializing a constant member, initializing a pointer member,
- Initializing a user-defined type, Copy constructors,
- Unit test – 1,Container classes
- Inline Functions , Static variables and functions, Workshop
- Unit test – 2, Friend functions, Friend Classes, its applications
- Test 1 (Lab & Theory)
- Operator Overloading, Function Overloading, Assignment operator, its applications
- Inheritance, Types of inheritance, Constructors/Destructor, base/member initialization
- Polymorphism, Virtual Functions, Function overriding,, Workshop
- Exception handling with examples
- Error handling strategies, SEH, Workshop, Namespaces,
- Unit test – 3, RTTI & Type casting, Type conversion.
- Test 2 (Lab & Theory).
- C++ File Handling:-manipulations, Stream classes, istream & ostream class,Console/operations, File Handling – Random access of files, Error checking, File pointer manipulations
- Files, Debugging techniques,
- Unit test – 4, Function templates
- Standard Template Library (STL) – String,
- Containers, Iterators (vector, list, map), where to use
- Workshop : Usage of STL classes
- Final Exam (Lab & Theory)
- UML – Class diagram, Use case diagram,
- Introduction to Design Patterns ( Factory Method, Abstract Factory, Singleton, Mediator,Observer, State)
Course Fees 12500 plus 5000 on getting offer letter
Schedule June /July 2017
B.Tech- ECE / CS with 65% with out back papers . Also, the entry criteria requires at least 60% in 10th &12th std.Selection to the course based on Industry criteria
For more information 811840022/8078102119
Course Duration & Venue
Duration: 26 days + 4 days Project (30 days – 8 hours/day)
Learning Centre, ICT Academy of Kerala,Module No.L-9,Thejaswini Building,Technopark,Trivandrum
Telephone: +91 471 2700 811